Imagine having an extremely tiresome four months. These four months, you have only been juggling with work. You had to get extra credits for school, or maybe you needed more money, due to which you had to take up multiple jobs together. Your whole day is packed with just work and studies, and after these four months, you have exhausted yourself completely. Traveling somewhere and going to a new place could help you more than you can imagine. It is beyond impossible to make do without a vacation.
There are several types of traveling trips that you could go on. You could go to a beach and relax under the sun throughout the day and sleep peacefully at night, or you could go to a metropolitan city that has great shopping and malls. Lucky for you, we have just the product for the men of your family to wear to your trip. Be it a trip to the mountains or a trip to the beach, and this product will outshine everybody else’s outfit and steal the show. We’re sure you must have heard about bomber jackets; let’s get to know some more about them.
Tips for styling a bomber jacket:
The more simple your jacket is, the better your outfit will look. Bomber jackets are meant to be plain, casual, and smart. When you’re looking to buy a bomber jacket, make sure you buy one that does not have too many zippers or pockets. Do not buy bomber jackets made out of shiny material because that destroys the whole purpose of your fun and casual look. One good thing, you can never go wrong with the classics. Green has become an extremely “in” color in no time. A green bomber jacket for mens is to die for. Now that you know everything about a bomber jacket before you buy one let us talk about how you are supposed to style it.
The perfect length for a bomber jacket is when it hits your hip bone. It is always best to style your bomber jacket with a classic look; for example, you can wear it along with a plain white t-shirt and black jeans. There you have the perfect smart casual look for the day. Make sure to pair it with something classic and simple because you don’t want to go overboard. Keep reading if you wish to know some basic tips and tricks about styling bomber jackets for men.
- You can go for a mix and match contrast, or you could match your bomber jacket with the color of your pants. For instance, you can wear a white t-shirt with a pair of black jeans and a black bomber jacket, or you could wear a white t-shirt with black jeans and a green bomber jacket. Doing either of these will make your outfit look extremely smart and stylish.
- Bomber jackets look the best with jeans or chinos. To make it a perfect casual look, you can pair those with sneakers.
- If you wish to turn this ensemble into a smart casual look, you can pair a bomber jacket with a shirt and a pair of trousers along with a good-looking pair of shoes.
- Bomber jackets (whichever color it may be) look the best with neutral shades.
- If you feel a little edgy that particular evening, you can pair your outfit with a leather bomber jacket.
- You can always zip up your jacket or leave it open. It’s completely up to you, the weather outside, and the kind of look that you are going for.
- Feel free to wear your bomber jacket over a hoodie if you are feeling like it.
A bomber jacket can be worn for a casual day out or an evening with a smart casual dress code.
Style and travel go hand in hand:
Don’t we always take a trip shopping before we leave for our getaway? Well, lucky for men, bomber jackets are just the thing they need for their winter vacation this year. Whether you’re going to a hill station in winter or on a trek, you can carry your bomber jacket with you wherever you wish to.
Travelling often tends to revitalize you and your schedule. It makes life a whole lot easier when you know that you have to work hard, but you also have a good vacation coming around the corner. Following this in the best clothing that you could find can make your mood a whole lot better. So why not indulge in some good clothing?
Keep reading for a guide on the different types of bomber jackets.
- Polyester Bomber Jackets: These jackets are made using polyester, and they are the most common type. Say hello to your perfect fit for this summer. These jackets are made out of polyester, which makes them weather-resistant and waterproof. These jackets are available in so many colors that you may have an extremely hard time picking one!
- Wool Bomber Jacket: This jacket is perfect for anyone to wear in winter. The material will protect you from getting cold, and you’ll look stylish too! When it comes to a woolen bomber jacket, there is a lot of creativity that goes into it.
- Suede Bomber Jackets: It goes without saying that suede is an extremely high-quality material which makes the jacket one of the best too. Suede bomber jackets look remarkable if worn and paired with the correct type of clothing. These jackets can also be found in a lot of different colors.
- Leather Bomber Jackets: Leather and suede can together make a great style if you can find that kind of bomber jacket around. Leather is one of the most popular materials and looks great as a bomber jacket too. The combination jacket will give you an edgier look.
- Colorful Bomber Jackets: Under this type, the color that steals the show is the green bomber jacket. There is nothing classier than it, and you can rock several outfits with just that one jacket.
We sincerely hope that bomber jackets never go out of style, especially the green bomber jacket, because it has been a show-stealer since it came in fashion.